RisingHope
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Tutorial - How do I register?

Nach unten

Tutorial - How do I register? Empty Tutorial - How do I register?

Beitrag von Michii So Dez 20, 2015 11:18 pm

Hello there! Are you one who doesn't understand german and have problems to register? No problem! Here is a little tutorial for you so you can register properly! Just follow these steps:

1. Click on the Button "Register"
2. After that there will come a huuuuge Text in German and under the Text there are two Buttons. Press the left one!
3. Then there are fields where you have to fill something out. The first one is for your Nickname so the Name that you will have here in the board. The second one is your e-mail adress. Third one is your password. Press again the left button.
4. There will appear some fields again. The first one is your password again. In the second you need to write down the code that is shown in the field aside. Press the left button again.
5. Your account is now ready! At the buttom of the site there are two fields where you can log in. The left one is your nickname and the right one your password

I hope everything is clear now for you! ^v^ Sorry that "forumieren" is such an asshole bitch that is just available in german
Michii
Michii
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 17

https://risinghope.forumieren.com

Nach oben Nach unten

Befugnisse in diesem Forum
Sie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten